Ukhozi Lodge truly captures the romance and intimacy of Africa. Superbly sculptured from stone, wood and glass, this stylish and uniquely designed lodge forms idyllic spaces and nestles subtly into the landscape. Views are spectacular and the beautiful rim-flow pool on the valley edge is simply iconic – offering guests an unequalled panoramic view of the river plains teaming with wild animals. Meandering bush paths connect 10 luxurious suites, each offering complete privacy with their own breath-taking vistas and private plunge pools.
Safari Lodge Suites
10 luxury suites with a private plunge pool and deck offering panoramic views of the valley. Each suite enjoys a spacious en-suite bathroom and is fully air-conditioned.
- Safari drive twice daily
- All meals and selected beverages
- Complimentary mini-bar
- River cruises and guided bush walks
- Luxury suite with king-size bed (twin or double)
- Private plunge pool and viewing deck
- En-suite bathroom
- In-side shower and generous bath
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Internet connectivity (in lodge, not in suites)
Availabilty & Rates
|Low Season||01 May 2021 - 31 August 2021||R6,000|
|High Season||01 September 2021 - 17 December 2021||R7,500|
|Peak Season||18 December 2021 - 10 January 2022||R8,200|
|High Season||11 January 2022 - 31 January 2022||R7,500|
|Peak Season||01 February 2022 - 28 February 2022||R8,200|
|High Season||01 March 2022 - 30 April 2022||R7,500|
|Low Season||01 May 2022 - 31 August 2022||R6,000|
|High Season||01 September 2022 - 17 December 2022||R7,500|
|Peak Season||18 December 2022 - 10 January 2023||R8,200|
|High Season||11 January 2023 - 31 January 2023||R7,900|
|Peak Season||01 February 2023 - 28 February 2023||R8,600|
|High Season||01 March 2023 - 30 April 2023||R7,900|
- Per person per night sharing (+50% single supplement)
- Fully inclusive (all meals, selected beverages, morning and evening game drives and other game activities)
- Excludes Kariega Foundation conservation & community levy of R150 per guest per night
- No children 10 years and under.
Children and third person rates:
- Upon request a third person can be accommodated in a suite (extra bed)
- 11 to 16 years (as third person sharing) – 50% of above per person sharing rate
- 17 years and over (as third person sharing) – above per person sharing rate
- Children (11 years and over) in own suite – pay full adult rate.
Myself and my wife spent part of our honeymoon here, and it was an amazing experience. From the minute we drove through the gates into the reserve we were amazed at the beauty of this place, struck dumb seeing majestic giraffes and this was even before we got to the lodge. We stayed at Ukhozi Lodge and loved every minute of our stay, all the staff were excellent and the ranger that was looking after us for the few days we were there was brilliant.
- +27 (0)46 636 7904