Main Lodge offers families, friends and couples a relaxed and friendly environment to enjoy the African bush. All the log chalets are air conditioned, with en-suite bedrooms, and large private viewing decks. Each has a spacious lounge and living area which is great for socializing before retreating to the privacy and comfort of your bedroom. The lodge has been expertly integrated with the surrounding bush to create a natural environment where guests can enjoy traditional meals in the restaurant or boma, a drink at the bar or a swim in the pool.
Safari Lodge Chalets
24 Log chalets, with large private viewing decks (some with private pools) offering privacy and stunning views of the Kariega river valley. All the log chalets are air conditioned (bedrooms only) with en-suite bedrooms.
- Safari drive twice daily
- All meals inclusive (excludes beverages)
- Meals served buffet-style
- Private viewing deck, some with plunge pools
- River cruises and guided bush walks
- Comfortable bedrooms with king-size beds (twin or double)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Inside showers and baths
- Air conditioning (bedrooms)
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Hair dryer
- WiFi/Internet connectivity (in lodge and chalets)
Availabilty & Rates
|High Season||01 September 2023 - 19 December 2023||R6,700|
|Peak Season||20 December 2023 - 10 January 2024||R7,300|
|High Season||11 January 2024 - 30 April 2024||R7,300|
|Low Season||01 May 2024 - 31 August 2024||R6,100|
|High Season||01 September 2024 - 19 December 2024||R7,300|
|Peak Season||20 December 2024 - 10 January 2025||R7,900|
|High Season||11 January 2025 - 30 April 2025||R7,850|
- Per person per night sharing (+50% single supplement)
- All meals, morning and evening game drives and other game activities (beverages excluded)
- Children 12 years and under pay 50% of the adult rates
- Children 3 years and under stay free of charge
- Excludes Kariega Foundation conservation & community levy of R170 per adult per night, R85 per child per night for children aged 4 to 12 years and no charge for children 0 to 3 years.
- Bookings for two or less people may be accommodated in a 1-bedroom chalet.