Ukhozi Lodge truly captures the romance and intimacy of Africa. Nestled in the bush you will discover 10 superbly appointed air-conditioned luxury suites crafted from log, each with a private plunge pool and deck offering panoramic views of the valley. The lodge boasts unique African-style lounges, restaurant and boma with an outdoor pool. Here, guests can unwind in front of warm log fires, enjoy sumptuous cuisine or simply share experiences of the African bush.
Safari Lodge Suites
10 luxury, log constructed suites, with a private plunge pool and deck offering panoramic views of the valley. Each suite enjoys a spacious en-suite bathroom and is fully air-conditioned.
- Safari drive twice daily
- All meals and selected beverages
- Complimentary mini-bar
- River cruises and guided bush walks
- Luxury suite with king-size bed (twin or double)
- Private plunge pool and viewing deck
- En-suite bathroom
- In-side shower and generous bath
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Internet connectivity (in lodge, not in suites)
Availabilty & Rates
|Low Season||01 May 2016 - 30 September 2016||R3,800|
|High Season||01 October 2016 - 31 December 2016||R4,950|
|High Season||01 January 2017 - 31 January 2017||R5,700|
|Peak Season||01 February 2017 - 28 February 2017||R6,300|
|High Season||01 March 2017 - 30 April 2017||R5,700|
|Low Season||01 May 2017 - 30 September 2017||R4,400|
|High Season||01 October 2017 - 17 December 2017||R5,700|
|Peak Season||18 December 2017 - 31 December 2017||R6,300|
- Per person per night sharing (+50% single supplement)
- Fully inclusive (all meals, selected beverages, morning and evening game drives and other game activities)
- No children 10 years and under (11 years & older pay adult rate)
Absolutely amazing place. Experiences and memories to treasure.
Having never been on a (family) safari holiday before we were unsure as to what to expect in terms of both the set up and the wildlife. We shouldn't have doubted anything. This place is something else. We are still buzzing. We stayed 5 nights at the Ukhozi Lodge.
Yes. The animals are there. And it's pretty awesome being a few feet away from lions, elephants and rhinos. But it's equally brilliant seeing some of the less fashionable creatures close up.
- +27 (0)46 636 7904