Ukhozi Lodge truly captures the romance and intimacy of Africa. Nestled in the bush you will discover 10 superbly appointed air-conditioned luxury suites crafted from log, each with a private plunge pool and deck offering panoramic views of the valley. The lodge boasts unique African-style lounges, restaurant and boma with an outdoor pool. Here, guests can unwind in front of warm log fires, enjoy sumptuous cuisine or simply share experiences of the African bush.
Safari Lodge Suites
10 luxury, log constructed suites, with a private plunge pool and deck offering panoramic views of the valley. Each suite enjoys a spacious en-suite bathroom and is fully air-conditioned.
- Safari drive twice daily
- All meals and selected beverages
- Complimentary mini-bar
- River cruises and guided bush walks
- Luxury suite with king-size bed (twin or double)
- Private plunge pool and viewing deck
- En-suite bathroom
- In-side shower and generous bath
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Internet connectivity (in lodge, not in suites)
Availabilty & Rates
|High Season||01 January 2016 - 30 April 2016||R4,950|
|Low Season||01 May 2016 - 30 September 2016||R3,800|
|High Season||01 October 2016 - 31 December 2016||R4,950|
- Per person per night sharing (+50% single supplement)
- Fully inclusive (all meals, selected beverages, morning and evening game drives and other game activities)
- No children 10 years and under (11 years & older pay adult rate)
Myself and my wife spent part of our honeymoon here, and it was an amazing experience. From the minute we drove through the gates into the reserve we were amazed at the beauty of this place, struck dumb seeing majestic giraffes and this was even before we got to the lodge. We stayed at Ukhozi Lodge and loved every minute of our stay, all the staff were excellent and the ranger that was looking after us for the few days we were there was brilliant.
- +27 (0)46 636 7904