River Lodge is one-of-a-kind. 10 spacious, air conditioned and tastefully appointed thatched suites meander along the banks of the Bushman’s River, offering the most discerning of guests luxurious peace and tranquility. Inside the Lodge guests can find a quiet spot in one of the lounges, page through a book in the library, relax at the pool or take in the view from the magnificent deck which overhangs the river. Unique features include excellent river fishing and canoeing.
Nestled on the banks of the Bushman’s River, this Lodge is unique in that it connects a Big 5 game reserve to the sea. Our optional daily boat cruises ferry our guests through the quaint village of Kenton-on-sea to its picturesque and user friendly beaches.
Safari Lodge Suites
10 spacious, luxuriously appointed, en-suite thatched suites. All air-conditioned with an overhead fan. Guests can relax, view game and enjoy the stunning vistas from their private patio.
- Safari drive twice daily
- River cruises and guided bush walks
- Fishing and canoeing
- Beach trips by boat
- All meals and selected beverages
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Luxury suite with king-size bed (twin or double)
- Private viewing patio
- En-suite bathroom
- In-side shower and ornate bath
- Double vanity basin
- Hair dryer
- Air-conditioning and overhead fan
- Internet connectivity (in lodge, not in suites)
- Safe (at reception)
- Tea and coffee facilities
Availabilty & Rates
|Peak Season||01 February 2017 - 28 February 2017||R6,300|
|High Season||01 March 2017 - 30 April 2017||R5,700|
|Low Season||01 May 2017 - 30 September 2017||R4,400|
|High Season||01 October 2017 - 17 December 2017||R5,700|
|Peak Season||18 December 2017 - 31 December 2017||R6,300|
- Per person per night sharing (+50% single supplement)
- Fully inclusive (all meals, selected beverages, morning and evening game drives and other game activities)
- No children 10 years and under (11 years & older pay adult rate)
Just returned from 4 night stay at River Lodge and our first visit to South Africa. River Lodge is fairly small max 20 people so intimate and friendly, setting next to the river is lovely with decking to sit out on and lovely log fires in the lounge at night. Had rhino suite, nothing like waking up to look out over the bush and see giraffe on your doorstep.
- +27 (0)46 636 7904