River Lodge is one-of-a-kind. 10 spacious, air conditioned and tastefully appointed thatched suites meander along the banks of the Bushman’s River, offering the most discerning of guests luxurious peace and tranquility. Inside the Lodge guests can find a quiet spot in one of the lounges, page through a book in the library, relax at the pool or take in the view from the magnificent deck which overhangs the river. Unique features include excellent river fishing and canoeing.
Nestled on the banks of the Bushman’s River, this Lodge is unique in that it connects a Big-5 game reserve to the sea. Our optional daily boat cruises ferry our guests through the quaint village of Kenton-on-sea to its picturesque and user friendly beaches.
10 spacious, luxuriously appointed, en-suite thatched suites. All air-conditioned with an overhead fan. Guests can relax, viewing game and enjoying the stunning vistas from their private patio.
- Safari drive twice daily
- River cruises and walking safaris
- Fishing and canoeing
- Beach trips by boat
- All meals and selected beverages
- Luxury suite with king-size bed (twin or double)
- Private viewing patio
- En-suite bathroom
- In-side shower and Ornate bath
- Double vanity basin
- Air-conditioning and overhead fan
- Internet connectivity
- Safe and telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
|High Season||01 January 2014 - 30 April 2014||R4,200.00|
|Low Season||01 May 2014 - 30 September 2014||R3,100.00|
|High Season||01 October 2014 - 31 December 2014||R4,200.00|
- Per person per night sharing
- Fully inclusive (all meals, selected beverages, morning and evening game drives and other game activities)
- No children 10 years and under (11 years & older pay adult rate)