Four Rosmead is an exclusive guesthouse offering all the characteristics of an exclusive boutique hotel – location, style, authenticity and personal service – from which to enjoy your Cape Town experience.
Situated on the slopes of Table Mountain in the residential suburb of Oranjezicht, the guesthouse enjoys 360 degree views of the mountain, as well as Lion’s Head, Devils Peak, Signal Hill, Table Bay and the city. Four Rosmead is in walking distance of the city, notably Kloof Street, Green Market Square, and the national museum and art gallery. The guesthouse is also a mere 5/10 minute drive from Table Mountain; V&A Waterfront; Clifton, Bantry and Camps Bay beaches; and Kirstenbosch Gardens.
Originally built in 1903 this Cape classic monument has been remodelled into an eclectic and chic blend of the contemporary and the colonial. A distinctive but subtle African spirit is also created with selected South African artworks most of which are available for purchase.
Landscaped gardens, spa treatments, spacious lounges, reception and outdoor areas all make Four Rosmead the perfect place to relax and unwind within the heart of the bustling city. This stylish guesthouse is best described as an urban sanctuary and an ideal base from which to explore Cape Town and the surrounding areas.
With only 8 rooms and 3 managers Four Rosmead provides personalised and friendly service, enabling guests to get the very best out of their Cape Town experience. Theatre and restaurant bookings can be made on request, as can day trips into the magnificent Cape Winelands. Additionally, both English and French are spoken at the guesthouse. Warm hospitality is key to the Four Rosmead experience and every effort will be made to ensure all your needs and requests are met.
Overlooking Lion’s Head Mountain, the Four Rosmead Cottage suite is a 75m² luxury cottage consisting of a lounge, bedroom, en-suite bathroom, private courtyard and garden. An additional 2 people can be accommodated on the sleeper couch at a supplementary rate.
- Bath & outside shower
- Home theatre surround sound system
- Dedicated ADSL port (also Wifi enabled)
The Four Rosmead superior rooms overlook various parts of the city, Table Mountain, Devil’s Peak, Table Bay, Lion’s Head and Signal Hill. Each of the 4 rooms is individually styled and furnished with a unique view of Cape Town accessed by a private balcony.
The 3 luxury rooms at Four Rosmead are furnished with king sized beds (can be made up as single or double). Two of the three rooms lead out onto a Provencal garden with a lily pond and fountain, while the remaining room overlooks the Bo-Kaap and Signal Hill. Each room is uniquely furnished in a chic French flavour.
*Four Rosmead accommodates children 12 years and older. Children younger than 12 can be accommodated if the entire guesthouse is booked (8 rooms)
- Continental and full English breakfasts
- Solar heated, salt water swimming pool and loungers set against beautifully landscaped gardens
- Off street parking
- Vegetarian friendly menu's, and catering for special dietary needs on request
- LCD HD ready satellite TV
- Broadband & wifi
- DVD player – in-house DVD library
- IPOD base station with speakers
- Extra-length queen and king/twin beds with high quality linens
- Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard
- Air-conditioning & floor heating
- Heated towel rail
- Bath robes & hairdryer
- Telephone & safe
- Coffee and tea facility
* Each room has a mini bar with drinks and snacks, charged separately.
- Stress relieving and invigorating spa treatments
- Theatre/restaurant reservations
- Booking day tours to Cape Point and the Winelands (including Stellenbosch and Franschhoek)
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
Enquire now to start creating your ultimate tour of the Garden Route.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
t: +2741 581 2606
f: +2741 581 2601